- Star Trek Main Title **/*** :52
- New Planet / Rabbit / School Chum 4:10
- Old English 2:12
- Ruth 2:38
- Knight / Joust 1:28
- A Clue / Finnigan's Return / Leg Trick / Dirt Trick / Tiger Thoughts / 2nd Samurai 4:37
- Caretaker / Lazarus 2:03
- 2nd Ruth :52
The Naked Time**
- Trailer 1:03
- Brass Monkeys *** 1:29
- Joe Berserk 3:05
- Sulu Finks Out :43
- D'Artagnan / Banana Farm 3:18
- Out of Control / Lurch Time / Punchy Kid 1:49
- Party Time 1:35
- Medicine Girl 4:30
- Hot Sun / Off the Cloud 1:06
- Captain's Wig 4:01
- The Big Go 2:42
- Time Reverse / Future Risk 1:44
- Star Trek End Credit **/*** :46
- *Published by Addax Music Co., Inc. ASCAP.
- **Published by Bruin Music Co. BMI.
- ***Contains "Theme from Star Trek" by A. Courage. Published by Bruin Music Co. BMI.
- Review at The Logbook by Earl Green (September 7, 1992)
Replica and Alternate Covers
High resolution 1080x1080 covers are also available.
Technical and Recording Notes
- Executive Album Producer: Neil Norman
- Album coordinated and sequenced for release by: Ford A. Thaxton, Mark Banning and David Hirsch
- Digitally remastered by: Alan Howart and Brian Risner at Electric Melody Studios utilizing Bedini Audio Spacial Environments
- Final mastering by: Joe Gastwirt at Oceanview Digital Mastering
- Assistant Engineer - Oceanview: John Modell
- Music recorded at: Desilu Studios (Paramount)
- Front Cover Design: Neil Norman and Ed Francis
- Graphic Production and Liner Notes: Mark Banning
- Special Thanks to: Alexander Courage, Gerald Fried, Jeff Silifant and Still Things, Robert Cain and Media Start Productions, Victor M. Marino Jr., David Hirsch, The Gang at Avenue L & 8th Street, and to the Great Bird of the Galaxy, Gene Roddenberry. We miss you.